#REALWINDOWS is Lake Como Film Festival’s Instagram hashtag, which will collect landscape views from windows from all over the world.
At this very unique moment, when all activities (including cultural activities) are on hold, we feel the need to involve our audience in a collaborative project for a collective film, to capture the only landscapes we can currently enjoy: those we see from our windows. We will collect all videos and edit them into a single film. A long sequence of individual postcards to visualize and remember this unique moment in history.
Care to participate? Then shoot a short video from your window, showing your view on the outside world during these days of self-isolation.
1. Click on “Upload your VIDEO” to upload your video
2. . Click on the “+” and “Add File” button to select your file
3. Fill in your Name and Family Name, location and date of the video
4. Click “Next” and enter in the message area our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in your email
5. Click on “Tranfer” and please wait while it’s being uploaded
* I hereby agree to send this video royalties free under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/). This license lets Lake Como Film Festival remix, adapt, and build upon your work even for commercial purposes, as long as Lake Como Film Festival credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. This license is often compared to “copyleft” free and open source software licenses. All new works based on yours will carry the same license, so any derivatives will also allow commercial use.